Brewing with the Brewmaster
Working a Trade, Adult Apprenticeship
Spend the day in costume with our Brewmaster. Learn how to brew as they did in the 1860s. Take home a 2L growler of beer. Pre-registration required.
- Date: Weekends (May - December) & Fridays (July & August)
- Price: $70/members, $75.00/ non-member, one person per day (taxes not included)
For more details or to book your spot for an apprenticeship during our 2012 season
please call 416-667-6295, ext 2
- Most Informative and entertaining: absolutely delightful
- David Peacock, attending Brewing with the Brewmaster on August 13, 2010
- Ed is great at explaining the brewing process. So, for one day you're back in the 19th century- fabulous!
- Sylvia Peacock, attending Brewing with the Brewmaster on August 13, 2010